Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge. We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
Visual & Options Account Manager
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Description and Requirements
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership – a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
As the Visual, Services and Options Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for achieving sales and financial goals for the portfolio, reporting to the SMB Segment Lead, maximizing sales, increasing channel depth and breadth, focus on improving service pen rate, developing visual stand-alone business.
Ideally you will have sales experience in IT industry, ability to articulate a thorough sales strategy, potential to collaborate across multiple teams consumer, commercial, operations, marketing, and finance in order to achieve the financial goals of your assigned products. Should be able to anticipate industry trends and plan accordingly.
What tasks are waiting for you in this role?
- Overview and analyze Visual and Options market including customer requirements, competitive positioning and technology trends.
- Understand competitive landscape and develop sales and marketing tactics to take advantage of our strengths and minimize the risk of our weaknesses
- Drive your assigned products from end to end.
- Determine the channel inventory guidance and proactively launch promotions to optimize sales-in and sales-out.
- Align internal teams/Business partner to drive set KPI’s.
- Collaborate with MEA respective business unit.
- Train Lenovo Sales Reps and Channel Partners.
What do we expect from you?
- Previous product and/or sales experience preferred.
- Good understanding of the visual, options and services go-to-market and channels.
- Ability to leverage and influence extended teams, in particular sales teams.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficient in selling Products’ value vs Products’ specs.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English.
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lenovo.com.