Website Jumeirah Group
Today, Jumeirah is a Dubai national champion and an acclaimed luxury hospitality leader — operating 24 Jumeirah branded properties (6,747 keys) in eight countries, and employing more than 13,500 colleagues across 140 nationalities. As exemplified through its flagship hotel, and global icon, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah has transformed the way that luxury is defined.
Team Leader (Ticketing) – Experience Team – Inside Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
About Jumeirah & the Hotel
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
About the Job:
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader – Ticketing to join our Experience team Inside Burj Al Arab.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Provide warm welcome to all our guests and tour groups.
- Offer arrival amenities & Confirm ticket bookings
- Outline the tour and timeline before beginning.
- Determine if any guests have physical restrictions that should be considered.
- Clearly and confidently sharing engaging information to guests in a captivating manner.
- Answer any questions that the guests may have.
- Remain calm, friendly, and enthusiastic at all times.
- Performing a variety of engaging characterized roles across the experience team
- Familiarizing yourself with the layout and history, product knowledge.
- Familiarizing guest with each segment of the tour.
- Always have a smiling, helpful and friendly attitude towards colleagues and guests alike and provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Perform any related duties assigned by management.
- Directing guests to other, services that Jumeriah might be of interest to them.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge about the facilities and services as well as Dubai and other Jumeirah International properties to answer guest queries and questions.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience within similar Attractions, Airline or Hotels would be accepted. Prior experience as a Tour Guide is advantageous.
- Capacity to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Adherence to prescribed safety codes.
- Excellent conversational skills with a knack for storytelling.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends.
- Desirable Languages: Russian, Arabic, Mandarin, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish with Fluent English.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.