At SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions, we’re on the forefront of activities designed to save water and reduce energy consumption for industrial customers. The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment.
Team Leader – HWRC
Are you an experienced Team Leader or supervisor, ideally from the recycling or similar processing industry?
When you join SUEZ, you get more than a brand-new role. Your work will help us deliver innovative and environmentally responsible solutions for water and waste management. You will get a chance to help us preserve and restore our planet’s natural capital for future generations. It’s a career that’s not only exciting, but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and leadership skills, who will be expected to obtain a full working understanding of the site licence, permit and contract and will work to ensure site operations exceed all the standards required.
You will be:
- To proactively manage the site and all employees and ensure the site operates in a fully compliant manner.
- To always ensure the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and all site users.
- To be accountable and responsible for the site, the employees and all members of the public entering the site.
- To assist members of the public in a polite and courteous manner.
- To promote a new culture of recycling and diversion of waste to landfill.
- To report any non-compliances and/or discrepancies on site to the site manager.
- To ensure all administrative reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure the site and access roads, where applicable, are always kept clean and tidy.
- To complete other duties that are reasonably requested within the scope of the job-role.
What are the requirements?
- Team leader or supervisor experience is essential.
- The position requires a flexible, forward thinking approach to work in order to complete the variety of tasks set.
- You will be required to undertake and complete all personal development and training to obtain skills for waste acceptance, maintenance of site equipment, infrastructure and the operation of site machinery.
Who we are
At SUEZ the efficient and sustainable management of resources around the UK is at the heart of everything we do. Respect – acting ethically and with integrity – is one of our core values. We’re passionate about the environment and believe in protecting our world. With true team spirit, we can give our customers a standard of service that goes above and beyond and ensure that our local communities have access to essential water and waste services.
We thank our people for all they do with development opportunities, wide-ranging benefits and rewards that reflect their hard work. In a friendly, supportive environment, you’ll be inspired to grow and play your part in creating a better future for all.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
To apply for this job please visit careers.suez.co.uk.