Website KEO International Consultants
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
Talent Acquisition Associate (3 month contract)
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Talent Acquisition Associate to join our award-winning team based in Dubai on a 3 month contract basis. This position is responsible for ensuring the quality standards of recruitment service delivery across all levels in KEO as well as delivering a positive and rewarding candidate experience throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Exceptional recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the open positions.
- Conducting full and detailed position briefings from Hiring Managers.
- Recommends best in class candidates after conducting screening and assessing general qualification against job requirements.
- Develops and monitors recruitment processes to ensure policy and procedure compliance.
- Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
- Coordinates the implementation and development of recruitment advertising.
- Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with online advertising agencies, recruitment agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines.
- Database Management – ensuring the database and ATS (iCIMs) is up to date and is being utilised effectively.
- Demonstrated LinkedIn Recruiter capability.
To be successful in this role we envision that you will bring a minimum of 3 years’ career experience either in an agency or in-house environment, partnered with a Bachelor Degree qualification.
For this role it is essential you demonstrate a background in architecture, engineering and / or construction recruitment.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
To apply for this job please visit careers-keoic.icims.com.