Together we can create change. Together we can make an impact. And the only way we can tackle the challenges of a fast-changing world is with people like you. Powered by integrated digital tools of today, you’ll provide services, build innovative products and technology solutions that will refine the ways we work and support our clients. Our purpose, vision and values are what connects the more than 284,000+ people across the PwC global network of firms and helps distinguish us in the marketplace and with our clients.
Supply Planning Senior Associate
Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC’s unique approach to operational delivery – Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
The Change Cluster is made up of three key areas – Supply Chain and Operations, Change Managed Capacity and Change Managed Services. We provide hands-on delivery capability, backed-up by tried and tested technology, methodologies and infrastructure to assist clients with their projects and programmes using a model that is cost effective and scalable.
Essential skills and Experience
- Supply Planning Industry Experience 2-3 years
- Understanding of a Supply Planning Process
- Ability to generate a supply plan
- Understanding on how to use a Supply Planning system
- Ability to analyse a supply planning result
- Ability train users
- Ability to track Supply Plan Quality performance
The role of this Senior Associate is to assist the Supply Planner with running supply planning within SAP IBP. The Senior Analyst with work with several Supply Planners at the same time. The role will be supported by a Manager in SC&O Advisory
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review of Scope of Supply Planning Master Data
- Support Planner to write up of the run books – outlining how data needs to be set up of plan efficiency and service and agility taking bottleneck constraints into account
- Review of Master Data quality and ensure data is correctly setup to support planning outcomes
- Run iterative planning runs until a good quality feasible plan is achieved
- Run in parallel with SAP IBP
- Review Plan Quality and short term alerts
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
In addition to our global framework, the PwC Professional, there are a number of key Operate behaviours you’ll be evaluated against during our assessment process. You can read about these here.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
Automated decision making
Some elements of our application process may utilise automated decision making. This will be based on responses on your application form or from your assessment test results. For more information please see our privacy statement.
To apply for this job please visit www.experiencedcareers.pwc.co.uk.