CHANEL is a private company and a world leader in creating, developing, manufacturing and distributing luxury products. Founded by Gabrielle Chanel at the beginning of the last century, CHANEL offers a broad range of high-end creations, including Ready-to-Wear, Leather Goods, Fashion Accessories, Eyewear, Fragrances, Makeup, Skincare, Jewelry and Watches.
Supply Chain Executive F&B
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Supply Chain Executive is responsible for coordinating with the Area Sales Managers, the marketing team, the LM Brand Managers, the boutique teams and Neuilly for all the order process, ensuring operational efficiency.
Core responsibility of orders and shipments for all Local Markets (LM) and F&B Boutiques
– Maintain the chain of orders
– Check the orders versus stock /average monthly sales and forecasts
– Follow up on timely delivery of shipments, in close relationship with customer service teams in Paris
– Reply to all clients’ queries regarding shipments and orders
– Investigate and follow up shipment discrepancies
– Follow up registration process impacting the orders/shipments
– Coordinate UAE LM clearance & invoicing to distributor
– Update the order form ensuring it is online with the assortment & discontinued list
– Work closely with Europe & local teams to implement CSR initiatives in the supply chain
– Support in advancing the recycling process across LM markets
New Campaign orders
– Responsible for confirming LM order quantities and ensuring timely delivery, especially for PLV items required to launch
– Provide information and flag possible delays in any new campaign orders
– Prepare a summary of the value of the campaign orders to help the Commercial & Brand
Managers while preparing the budgets.
– Prepare the value of PLV Material and review it closely with Marketing team
– Responsible for the regular update of the Purchase Orders in coordination with the Marketing coordinator and Neuilly
Analysis & Anticipation of the orders
– Analyse shortages per PO per account
– Understand the reason of the shortage/delays & communicate on impact
– Gather information from Neuilly teams to anticipate orders/re-orders versus the global situations of the stock/products status
Close collaboration with Warehouse Manager for Fragrance & Beauty activities on Ecom
– Coordinate the stock between distributor and e-retail needs in a timely manner for UAE LM
– Ensure e-retail warehouse maintains Fragrance & Beauty storage quality guidelines
– In coordination with Area Sales Managers, ensure adequate stock holding & rotation in e-retail warehouse
Business reports consolidation
Consolidate sales reports sent by markets/retailers (excel format) in BW to support all Fragrance & Beauty departments with accurate consolidated data.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following professional background:
You have import regulatory experience, especially for UAE Market.
You have strong communication skills and the ability to relay information in real-time. You are a team player and able to collaborate across different departments.
Your strong organization, ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time and good follow-up skills to ensure the task is complete across the full supply chain, will be key to success in this position.
You have attention to detail for consolidating sales and stock reports. You have strong analytical skills to help the commercial team validate orders.
You are recognized for your proactivity and problem-solving.
English is a must, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit cc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.