Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We are 160,000 employees across 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Supply Chain Administrator
Job ID 211361Date posted 06/24/2022Location : Worcester, United Kingdom | Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
LOCATION: WORCESTER(UK) WR5 3HR
The Supply Chain Administrator will coordinate and provide administrative support to the CPE supply chain planner and wider CPE supply chain team.
We offer 12 months temporary contract and highly competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package including contributory pension and performance related bonus.
At the end of the assignment, with proven professional capabilities, you may be offered another exciting position/role.
• Work closely with transportation, corporate support functions, operations and warehouse teams to follow up on receiving goods, shipments and tracking supply purchase orders and spreadsheets.
• Provide assistance to staff and supply chain planner in resolution of problems, make recommendations on process improvements, SAP data capturing, report creation/maintenance, data interpretation, findings by flagging and communicating potential risks.
• Use electronic tracking software to log all items.
• Coordinate with supply chain planner to maintain appropriate stocking levels at the plant on a weekly basis, flagging late deliveries and discrepancies and review short term purchase plans and inventory levels.
• Develop and maintain reports, spreadsheets and inventory control programs, interpreting data and communicating results in an easy to understand way.
• Verify and reconcile inbound products are accurate and within company guidelines.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Secondary education level or equivalent.
• Related work experience.
• Desirable previous experience within a supply chain team.
• Effective and passionate about administrative tasks.
• SAP/ERP experience.
• Intermediate Excel knowledge.
• Open to learning new skills.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
To apply for this job please visit careers.cargill.com.