Established in 1978, GMG is one of the Middle East’s leading, family-owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
- Supports in delivering the store annual sales targets
- Assists in maintaining proper coverage and schedule so as to ensure the store maintains high levels of customer service
- Conducts store operations audits to ensure compliance with the required store standard operating policies
- Oversees the store’s after sales processes and ensures full adherence to repair/return policies and procedures through proper communication with internal stakeholders.
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and customer service provided is of exceptional standard; identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapports with potential and existing customers
- Ensures that visual merchandising standards are achieved and that products are displayed in accordance with brand policy
- Ensures promotions and pricing are accurate and in tune with company standards and policies.
- Generates and analyzes sales reports and provides insights to maximize stock potential; reports on the performance of new and core collections
- Submits daily invoices and sales recap to Finance
- Executes store operations including cash handling, inventory taking and record keeping in line with company’s standard operating procedures
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards and ensures compliance with cash handling, fraud and theft of products
- Manages inventory such as in-bound movement of goods, receiving, stocking, restocking, transfers and managing inventory discrepancies
- Ensures interior and exterior of the store are clean and maintained to company and brand standards
- Directs the team to follow standard operating procedures and store appearance standards
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Industry expertise
- Product/Category knowledge
- At least 3 years in a similar supervisory role in retail operations
To apply for this job please visit gmg.teamtailor.com.