Website Majid al Futtaim
At Majid Al Futtaim we believe that life is for living. We also believe that every day should be effortless… regardless of what you are doing, and who you are doing it with.
Snr Analyst – CX and Research
- Develop in-depth analytical understanding for what drives growth for MAF Retail across markets
- Analyze disparate customer feedback sources (i.e. NPS, social media, call/case volumes, product feedback) to present comprehensive views of CX
- Prepare and deliver visualizations and internal presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for business partners to implement
- Prepare monthly reports on key KPIs and status of CX initiatives and share with CX leadership and BU’s and Majid Al Futtaim’s management team
- Liaise with markets to develop improvement plans across markets keeping in mind customer feedback, operational metrics and local challenges
- Work with line manager to manage the executional requirements end to end for customer research on new innovations rolled out (for example – Scan & Go, Cleveron, etc.)
- Work with line managerto review business cases on new rollouts across MAF Retail.
- Monitor and report on Business Unit NPS.
- Develop ready to use playbooks to scale CX initiatives and build capability across markets (for e.g. building training materials for rollout of NPS within the business)
- Work seamlessly in a cross functional environment (Corp HO Marketing, Omnichannel, Transformation Office, local markets)
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
- Build a customer led culture within the business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in business studies, marketing or a communications discipline
- 3 – 5 years of experience in CX related roles
- Passionate about Customer Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of customer experience metrics and measurement methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to dis-aggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense,
- Strong knowledge of fundamental business concepts; operations research and statistical techniques is a plus
- Detail oriented and with ability to work under pressure, mentally resilient to endure the long and tough road of a business in transformation
- Flexibility, patience, and an understanding of fluid, demanding, and unstructured environments where priorities evolve constantly
- Proven experience within a customer experience environment, with a solid understanding of customer preferences and behaviour
- Has worked at an agency/client side for businesses in Retail, Telco, Banking, etc. in a CX role
- High level understanding of marketing concepts and CX concepts like design thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Relationship building and influencing skills (e.g. balancing needs/ demands of multiple stakeholders, aligning with other executives etc.)
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required) Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
To apply for this job please visit careers.majidalfuttaim.com.