BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company supports the heroes on the frontlines of health care by developing innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers.
Services Operations Analyst, GCS MMS MENAT (Hybrid)
Job Description Summary
Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As Services Operations Analyst, GCS MMS MENAT (Hybrid) you will be part of the GCS MMS team, providing support on projects, service activities. Coordinate and support on service operations including data collection, analysis, reporting, documentation, process and projects in order to improve service performance and driving improved consistency, quality and compliance. Working closely with internal key stakeholders and distributors on back-end administration supporting internal service processes and carrying out regular monitoring of service and customer satisfaction.
Other Key Responsibilities:-
- Maintain, govern, and continuously improve the Distributor performance and reporting in the region across all stages of distributor lifecycle (selection/evaluation, on-boarding, off-boarding of distributors, performance management). Coordinate with distributors and MMS team to ensure all project implementation and support activities and all data are up-to-date on the GCS MMS dashboards and provide assistance to follow up and address gaps in the available data.
- Work with GCS Manager to develop criteria to evaluate distributors and measure distributors performance as part of due diligence. Tracks distributor performance per defined standards and applies sustainable remediations in order to improve distributor performance and compliance.
- Collaborate with Distribution Excellence teams, MMS Platforms, Legal, Commercial, and other key internal stakeholders to maintain up to date IDA and service schedule contractual agreements for distributors and partners. Report on the status of contract management and compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Provides onboarding and systems support service to distributors, including BD systems onboarding, installation, troubleshooting, system, and software support. Works with GCS Education and US Operations to simplify and streamline the onboarding and process in order to optimizes BD troubleshooting software tools access for international distributor employees to ensure minimal customer downtime and service interruptions.
- Engage with key stakeholders: Commercial, Order Management, Finance, Quality and Regulatory, GCS Education with engagement with Quality Management System requirements in order to ensure quality and training compliance for GCS and distributors.
- Provide support in the development and application of Service Excellence initiatives using Microsoft technologies including Excel and Power BI. Support in the development of Service Excellence Program (SEP) to incorporate direct market metrics reporting, service schedules updates and alignments, communication plan, projects governance and documentation repository.
- Ensure that GCS team have the information, and processes necessary to deliver effective support to our customers. Engage with Quality Management to ensure SOP/WI are up to date and aligned with QMS System requirements. Engage and collaborate with other groups to onboard, train the new team, and create SOP’s repository and MMS workflows.
- Support service operations through tools such as ServiceMax in order to drive quality outcomes and ensure compliance.
- Ensure Active tracking and reporting of GCS service metrics including financial results by closely monitoring service revenue including invoicing checking and liaise with Order Management, Commercial, Finance and any other internal stakeholders, driving accurate service revenue forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar relevant qualification.
- Demonstrable experience in similar role, preferably in Healthcare industry.
- PMP certiﬁcation would be highly appreciated.
- Lean Six Sigma certification as a plus.
- Expert level skills in MS Office, Excel and Power BI
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce ServiceMax is desirable
- Strong data analytical, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Hands on approach, results oriented and pro-active.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment and matrixed organisation.
- Great teammate working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visit https://emea.jobs.bd.com/
Primary Work Location
ARE Dubai – Middle East
To apply for this job please visit emea.jobs.bd.com.