Website SOFITEL, Accor
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality.
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guest.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- To enforce Security policies and procedures in accordance with Sofitel guidelines and also insure compliance to all local regulations.
- All the time while patrolling officer should collect the metal master key & the Ving Card key from the Time office after logging in the register & to be returned back after finishing the patrolling.
- All fire exit should be closed at all times
- Report all matters of safety/risks directly to the Security Control Room, unless the danger is imminent, and you are able to immediately reduce that risk by intervening without any personal risk to you.
- Provide basic medical assistance to the Guest if required and safe & trained to do so.
- Look out for the following examples of Health & Safety violations:
- Patches of oil or grease on floors or walkways, which constitute slipping hazards.
- Broken, loose or defective hand rails.
- Workmen who are creating spillage from their actions in the workplace.
- Executes energy saving measures and helps the department to reduce the energy cost
- Participates in the Hotel Energy Conservation Program
Your experience and skills include:
- High school diploma
- 2 years of experience in a similar field
- Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic is an added advantage
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
To apply for this job please visit careers.accor.com.