Website Al GHAZI BUSINESS CONSULTATION
ALGHAZI is one of the top branded business consulting companies doing business setup in UAE, having a track record of establishing more than 700 companies with clientele from 30 countries. ALGHAZI provides service for business setup in Dubai and all UAE freezones jurisdiction complying with legal documentations, PRO Services for Visas, bank account opening and a host of other services associated with it. ALGHAZI is also a renowned name in the field of ISO 9001:2015 Certification Consultation and implementation.
Hiring a Secretary for Abu Dhabi.
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years experience as a Secretary.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.alghaziuae.com.