Parsons is a technology-enabled solutions provider with a history of disrupting the industry since 1944. Driving the future of defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure, we’re devoted to answering the world’s toughest challenges with the world’s smartest solutions.
Parsons is looking for a talented HSE Inspector to join our team! In this role you will get to liaise with Safety Engineers, Safety Manager and Contractors for the improvement & implementation of Corporate HSE Management ethics.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement Parsons HSE Policy, HSE Plan, and HSE legislation and other requirements, monitor HSE performance, and HSE targets, and suggest measures for further improvement.
- Liaise with Safety Manager and Contractors for the improvement & implementation of Corporate HSE Management ethics.
- Monitor contractors to ensure the implementation of applicable Safety measures and best practices.
- Review Hazard Analysis / Risk Assessment Plan for all key activities and Monitor the effectiveness of hazard control measures, job safety plans, and work method statements at the site and carry out HSE visit and report to Resident Engineer for immediate rectification.
- Review and Monitor Contractors’ monthly HSE inspections/reports.
- Conducting monthly Safety meetings, setting the target to achieve the outstanding issues, prepare / submit the minutes to all concerned for follow-up.
- Review Emergency Preparedness and response, Permit to work system, Toolbox Talks, HSE meetings, HSE statistics & records of the contractors according to Company requirements.
- Review Incident/Accident investigation reports from contractors, report & communicating the learning points, and monitor the immediate action and follow-up actions to minimize/prevent re-occurrence.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety particularly in Roads and Infrastructure projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Preferably with relevant experience working in an engineering consulting firm.
- Preferably with experience the in UAE and with a driving license is an advantage.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.