Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
We are looking for a new teammate who is enthusiastic, curious, motivated and reliable to join the team on a 12 month contract as a Recruitment Coordinator.
The Recruitment Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and the candidate journey often providing candidates with their first impression of AWS. You will be responsible for scheduling candidate interviews, handling the coordination of event days, and database management. You will gain early exposure to our senior management teams and be encouraged to support process improvement projects that will have a direct impact on our candidates and business, giving you plenty of internal visibility and recognition from day one. This is a great first career step for an innovative individual looking for a challenge in a fast growing team.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a highly dynamic environment. The role provides a superb introduction to recruitment and as AWS is expanding, we expect to be able to provide opportunities for progression.
- Schedule onsite and phone interviews, working directly with candidates and the hiring teams to ensure a smooth process.
- Take ownership of and drive all aspects of the recruitment process administration through pro-active communication and anticipation of candidate, interview and recruiter requirements.
- Prompt follow up and communication with candidates from initial contact to completion of the onsite interview.
- Enter and track candidate information in the internal recruitment trackers and systems.
- Manage complex calendars (incorporating panel members from countries worldwide).
- Provide hiring managers and relevant stakeholders with appropriate information pre and post interview.
- Coordinate candidate travel and initiate expense reimbursement when required.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Participate in ad-hoc process improvement projects.
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize & effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Degree in HR or any related field.
- Experience in Recruitment, HR, Admin, or related field.
- Highly pro-active & customer centric attitude. Very well structured, organised, and detail oriented.
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.