Parsons is a technology-enabled solutions provider with a history of disrupting the industry since 1944. Driving the future of defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure, we’re devoted to answering the world’s toughest challenges with the world’s smartest solutions.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Participate, record and assist in the preparation of the minutes of the progress meetings.
- Provide support to the commercial manager on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the project.
- Participate in all commercial meetings.
- Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of Contractors monthly payment applications and assist the SQS in finalizing the payment certificates.
- Maintain and streamline all cost and quantity records.
- Advise the SRE and RE’s on measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities.
- Evaluate the unit rates for new work items
- Participate in recording the details and monitor the day works recording and process.
- Preparation of variation orders and evaluate contractual claims
- Participate in the evaluation and recommendation of entitlement of Contractors claims
- Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues.
- Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements.
- Monitor the contractor’s resource allocation.
- Preparation of financial statements for monthly report.
- Partake in the auditing of payments to Contractors.
- Check and record measurements of completed work.
- Monitor contracts final cost estimates.
- Review, negotiation and preparation of claim settlements with the Contract’s Department of Client and the Engineer (PMC).
- Participate in the preparation of Final Account with all supporting documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 10 years demonstrable experience in Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration on major infrastructure projects in the UAE.
- Must have a sound knowledge about contractual relationships.
- Must be fully computer literate and able to utilize computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc. and any project specific engineering and construction relevant software.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.