We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Public Relations Officer – Siemens Energy
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
The Visa Specialist/PRO is responsible for the entire process management of the various stages of the UAE visa and related services. The scope of work is wide from query & consultation, to application, to monitoring, issuing and communication of the visa issuance and liaising with support executives. It is vital that the Visa Specialists are well versed on relevant rules, regulations, requirements, fees and procedures. It is essential to have a clear understanding of the various responsibilities.
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify issues & implement changes
- Excellent analytical skills and solution-driven approach
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently, taking the lead when required & appropriate
- Microsoft Office skills
- Responsible to administer the following towards Employee and Dependents liaising with local UAE govt ministries
- Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
- Monitor and renew employee residence permits.
- Obtain new residence visas for dependents of employees.
- Facilitate renewal of residence visas for dependents.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees and dependents.
- To maintain labor office categories and sufficient quota available for visa issuance.
- To update all business and trade Licenses, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- Prepare record of all company agreements, licenses, residency permits, contracts and renewals with proper expiry dates and timely inform the management regarding the same.
- Responsible to update the management of the changes in laws related to Labour and Immigration departments and of other rules and regulations that have been amended and deemed necessary for the smooth functioning of the company.
- To process and follow all registration, renewal, cancellation or transfer of all company vehicles with traffic department.
- To assist management in legal matters and represent company in labor court matters.
- To carry out issuance and renewal of CICPA Gate Pass
- Pension registration and deletion of Emirati & GCC Employees on ADPF, GOSI, GPSSA
- Perform all relevant activities on the MOHRE System (Tasheel)
- Any other tasks that are administered by management and team leaders
LET’S TALK ABOUT US!
Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens-energy.com.