Website McKinsey & Company
Exciting work that makes a difference. Colleagues and mentors at the top of their fields. Endless opportunities to take what you know, develop your skills, and grow with a group that takes on the world’s toughest challenges.
Who You’ll Work With
What You’ll Do
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in public sector proposal development; preference for experience at large professional-services firms
- Power user with deep proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to interact collaboratively with consultants, forging effective relationships across our client service teams
- Ability to work with subject matter experts and leadership to develop non-technical sections of the proposal content including past performance, staffing, resumes, and executive summary; superb organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
- Valid work permit
- Experience with complex Public and Social Sector Procurement processes and procedures
- Experience with the proposal development process, including the demonstrated ability to produce compliant, responsive and compelling proposals
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in one other language is desired (Arabic, French)
To apply for this job please visit www.mckinsey.com.