Website Mace Group
Since day one we have relentlessly pursued a better way. We were founded out of a belief that the industry could be more efficient, innovative and responsible and over the last 30 years Mace has built a reputation and track record for delivering projects faster, safer and better than ever before.
Project: A world-class resort project located in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. This unique project will be the first of its kind in the UAE and is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Project Manager.
This key role will report to the construction director/zone area lead. The position will be full-time and based on-site in the Ras Al Khaimah project office. The successful candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to deliver high-end hospitality projects.
The project manager will be responsible to lead and manage a project, or part thereof, under the supervision of the senior project manager/project director. The candidate will fully understand and comply with the project execution plan and ensure that all relevant parties the candidate is leading and supervising also understand these project objectives in the day-to-day management of the project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
- Being fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and managing and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objectives.
- Being actively engaged in the health, safety, and well-being of the project at all stages.
- Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of your project.
- Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
- Being actively involved in risk management.
- Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
- Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
You have a relevant degree in the built environment, business/management studies, etc, chartered/registered member of a relevant institution (e.g. RICS, ICE, CIOB, APM, etc), minimum of 8 to 10 years of industry experience, and have held a similar role for at least 3 years; good knowledge of HSE rules and regulations and a proactive approach; suitable technical qualification relevant to the specific project/role.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit careers.macegroup.com.