We are uniting science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together. We are a science-led global healthcare company. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Project Finance Manager (one year contract)
Site Name: UAE – Dubai
Posted Date: Aug 2 2022
This is a one-year contract (can be extended for another 6 months) role to work as Project manager for the implementation of corporate tax within GSK UAE. It includes all the activities that requires setting up legal operational framework within the country and Gulf cluster.
Your Key Responsibilities
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Key contact point for all the project related matters.
- Develop full project scope and objectives ensuring inputs from all stakeholders.
- Detailed project plan and track progress and update management.
- Ensure to liaise with all LOC cross functional team members in order to capture all dependencies in the overall project plan.
- Develop and organize steering committee meetings in order to keep the key stakeholders in the LT well informed of the progress and risks within the project.
- In case needed, present the project to the regional teams, and corporate teams (i.e. Tax, corp. secretarial, Tech & corp. development) involved globally.
- Manage CLIET process and get all the required approvals.
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders and ensure efficient coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project risk assessment and stress testing the project deliverables with mitigation plan.
- Project delivery within timeline and budget.
- Full accountability delivering project end to end on time.
- Ensuring all the stakeholders are on board with complete coordination.
- Key contact person to liaise with for the project deliverables both with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Qualification: CIMA/ACCA/CA/MBA with minimum 5 years of experience that includes managing and delivering complex projects.
- Strong communication skills & stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent MS office & presentation skills as well as project management (PMP) tools expertise.
- Tax, legal & ERP knowledge/Experience.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Leadership & Stakeholders management skills
- Communication & presentation skills
- Organizational & time management skills
- Project management expertise
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gsk.com.