Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
The purpose of the role is two-fold:
- Work closely with DT&I / Enterprise Data Management and represent interests of the business
- Own BI product(s) – (1) enrichment of features and keep the product relevant for business and (2) Closure of service requests by working closely with the scrum team
- Work closely with the EA’s engagement managers, analytics managers & senior managers to continuously prioritize the most important CRs / SRs – in a constantly changing business environment
- Plan and delivering improvements to existing analytics tools.
- Work with business stakeholders to plan, prioritise and keep track of new features and enhancements for existing analytics tools
- Plan how these solutions / features could be delivered (including writing project proposals / change requests)
- Execute product ownership responsibilities in agile processes: PI planning, sprint planning, daily planning in stand-ups with scrum master, PI readiness conversations with EMs & business
- Work closely with business stakeholders to remove roadblocks / provide clarifications for scrum team
- Work closely with DT&I / EDM scrum teams to ensure high quality delivery / closure of CRs / SRs
- Build case with DT&I senior management on staffing needs – appropriate levels of quality & quantity
- Work with the Enterprise Analytics Team to identify opportunities where analytics solutions can deliver business value
- Work closely with EA analytics managers for delivery of large transformation products that involve changes to EA code bases / analytical outputs
Education & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or anything above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analytics
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office and query tools including the wider analytics toolkit eg. Power BI, SQL, Business Intelligence tools SPSS, SAS, Business Objects, Cloudera
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.