Udrive is the first car–sharing provider in the Middle East that provides car rental by the minute.
Udrive is the largest car sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright, successful and determined individual who has the experience to take the companies vision forwards into the next 5 years.
Our next 5 years journey not only includes regional and global aspirations; we are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles
- Work with departments within Udrive to determine needs and strategy to build tools and services that support business processes, serving as backbone to Udrive’s vision
- Be responsible for the roadmap for Services team to drive contribution towards goals
- Build close connections with your internal stakeholders to analyse their workflow and understand their needs to inform the roadmap
- Capture these opportunities in user stories, business flow diagrams and product requirements documents and work with the engineers in your team to deliver them
- Lead conversations with external technology providers to make buy or build decisions
Skills and Qualifications
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- High level experience with APIs and database design / architecture.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Structured thinking and ability to prioritize effectively
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies, with strong understanding of industry standards and approaches
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
To apply for this job please visit udrive.freshteam.com.