Petrofac is a provider of oilfield services to the international oil and gas industry. It is registered in Jersey (number 81792), with its main corporate office on Jermyn Street, London. It has operational centres in Aberdeen, Sharjah, Woking, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia and Kuala Lumpur. There are another 24 offices in various countries. It is quoted on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Process Content Analyst
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Process Content Analyst
- Responding to the needs of the business and accelerating the improvement of the visual representation of processes and written content by simplification of their structure/layout and improving the visibility of accountabilities and responsibilities within these
- Implement a systematic approach that simplifies and removes the barriers to capturing and authoring BMS content
- Utilising Feedback from various sources and ensuring it is shared and used to improve documents
- Continually improving the structure of the BMS document templates in order to improve the effectiveness of the authored document being understood and being able to be undertaken
- Provide a tender authoring response that that is a blend of boiler plate and tailored responses, keeping track of the contributions from other people in the department
- Supporting the BMS Coordinator in the daily management and operation of the BMS system
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree educated
- A working knowledge of the relationship between service lines and the functions in a business similar to Petrofac Asset Solutions
- The purpose of Integrated Management Systems
- Ideally has experience of the Management Systems that comply with ISO9001, ISO45001, ISO14001 or equivalent
- Has working knowledge of the typical Management System content
- Has had a minimum of three years in an organisation that has had a mature management system that they have authored content for, namely: process maps, written instruction and guidance documents
- Ideally has been involved with the content authoring for an ISO standard or equivalent
- Developing options for improvement related to management systems and their content
- Has facilitated information gathering with a group of people or in one to one situations using a structured approach
- Development of process flows
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.