Parsons is a technology-enabled solutions provider with a history of disrupting the industry since 1944. Driving the future of defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure, we’re devoted to answering the world’s toughest challenges with the world’s smartest solutions.
Ready to play a key role in identifying talent? Would you enjoy leading the effort and working closely with high level department managers in their quest to identify the very best talent in engineering and construction? Parsons is looking to hire a Principal Recruiter for our high caliber team. Parsons’ extensive experience, combined with your determination and expertise in seeking leading talent will propel your career forward.
The role will require someone who can work in a fast paced and pressured environment, having attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are therefore a must.
About the role: As a Principal Recruiter you will be responsible for collaborating with senior management across a number of strategic and high-profile positions. This is a broad, hands-on role, requiring a passion for recruitment, with a solutions oriented and creative mindset required.
The Principal Recruiter will play a critical role in driving and ensuring we are hiring the best and therefore delivering the best projects to our clients.
What you will get to do:
- Manage and own the full recruitment life cycle for key, critical and senior appointments.
- Qualified candidates will be well versed in all aspects of recruiting senior candidates, including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, internal stakeholder management and offer and negotiation.
- Working closely with a diverse group of Senior Leadership managers across the Parsons Saudi Arabian business, ensuring you are able to successfully take in a detailed brief and advise on the recruitment process and strategy to support their staffing needs.
- Drive forward with innovations which can help recruitment efficiency
- Creating unique search strategies to identify the best talent for Parsons
- Conduct research to map target talent.
- Have the ability to measure the caliber and competence of candidates against requirements and briefs provided.
- Develop talent pools for strategic business requirements.
- At all stages of the recruitment process ensures credibility is maintained through effective feedback.
- Negotiate and present offers and close selected candidate.
- Successfully liaise with mobilization and HR teams to ensure a successful candidate experience.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years’ Recruitment experience including proven experience in senior level appointments.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Top class client and stakeholder management skills, ability to influence, a compelling communicator you should be able to effectively engage with senior leadership and articulate in a professional manner.
- Passionate and dedicated recruiter who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Be diligent in all aspects of work and demonstrate acute attention to detail.
- Advanced industry knowledge in the Construction/ Engineering industry is required.
- Knowledge of working in the Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple positions simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit parsons.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.