Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Determine and manage the pricing model for dnata ground handling services. The job holder will be
responsible for the development and maintenance of a flexible and profitable pricing model and the
application of analytical tools to develop pricing principles and a pricing governance structure for the division
– Establish a commercial pricing governance structure for dnata Airport Operations;
– Conduct regular rate reconciliation exercise to recover revenue leakage and ensure audit compliance.
– Ensure that all business heads have real-time accurate pricing guidelines
– In conjunction with Commercial and Finance, manage the strategic levers to sell to the right customer at the right time for the right price, producing analytical reports to support the decision making processes and performance tracking.
– Structure, manage and deliver a centralised and comprehensive pricing function to inform all business areas on dynamic pricing and profitability metrics;
– Implement and manage a pricing approval framework for key activities, and use industry expertise to drive best practice in data analysis, pricing structures, and pricing methods for the network. Apply detailed understanding of analytical tools, pricing systems and approval processes in recommending continuous process improvement for the Pricing team;
– Provide specialist knowledge on pricing to business heads, as commercially or operationally required;
– Assist with providing analytics and consumer interest data to Business Heads and Commercial to enable them to plan and successfully launch a new product to market, and review contractual pricing at the time of introducing a new service;
– Evaluate revenue performance vs targets per targets, RFP proposals, response and pricing approvals in regards to pricing requirements;
– Build a ground handling pricing model to reflect business seasonality (peak v off peak) and create profitability models by product/service level.
Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor or Master Degree (12+3)
– +8 years of work experience in commercial pricing/analyst/finance role
– Understanding of, and experience working with, aviation services/ground handling required.
– Demonstrated analytical proficiency and ability to evaluate numerical data in a commercial context
– A deep knowledge of the ground handling industry, and a broad network of aviation industry contacts
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages will be a distinct advantage); ability to influence senior level stakeholders internal and external to the organisation
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be providedDefault text to be providedDefault text to be provided
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.