As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. SAP helps you streamline your processes, giving you the ability to use real-time data to predict customer trends across your entire business. SAP is committed to helping every customer become a best-run business.
Presales Enterprise Architect
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
The Presales Enterprise Architect bridges the gap between business strategy and technology enablers driving an architecture strategy and participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team in support of the sales account strategy.
The PreSales Enterprise Architect provides a holistic solution view in terms of architecture and roadmap design. Working jointly with the Business Architects, Solution Specialists, and the customer they bridge the gap between the business strategy and technology enablers driving the architecture strategy thus supporting the success of their customer’s Enterprise Initiatives.
ENGAGEMENT SUPPORT ACTIVITIES:
The Presales Enterprise Architect possesses advanced/expert level knowledge to connect the dots across the entire SAP and non-SAP landscape, advising a Customer’s senior leaders and Executives towards a strategic future path or architecture. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive architecture governance and methodologies to ensure the consistency, communication, and cooperation between all domains of architectures
- Engaged throughout the customer engagement lifecycle, be an integral member of the account engagement team
- Definition and integration of business, data, application, and technical architecture domains with assistance from the Business-and Technical Architects, where required.
- Lead/support the target architecture & customer roadmap development and maintaining alignment with SAP solutions
- Proactively introduces innovation topics to solve specific customer needs
- Supports EA Strategy and Governance, Standards, Strategic Guiding Principles
ACCOUNT-PLANNING & MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support assessment of current customer solutions from SAP and potential areas of opportunity
- Support development of initial PoV around customer initiatives
- Support and liaise with sales in account planning activities to build the customer vision based on solution scope
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build personal customer relationships
- Support Account Executives in detailed customer (solution) discovery discussions
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture or related experience
- Demonstrates successful engagements leading the customer architecture and cloud roadmap
- Knowledge of enabling the capabilities of the SAP-reference-architecture or similar reference architectures
- Experience with creating and managing enterprise-wide formal frameworks and supporting repositories
- Ability to align and effectively communicate with customer IT and business organizations
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end processes/solution matching
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Business level local language: expert
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Certification: minimum requirement
- Masters equivalent: optional
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 343415 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Cloud, Developer, Pre-Sales, ERP, IT Architecture, Technology, Sales
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.