Website Al Tayer Group
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
PR and Brand Marketing Assistant – UAE National
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
Work closely with the Senior Brand Marketing Executive and PR executive to assist in increasing brand awareness, driving customer acquisition, retention and engagement while ensuring consistency of brand image for Ounass. A key part of the role is coordinating with internal departments and third parties supplier to insure that the projects are delivered on time, budget and are aligned with the brands guidelines.
What you’ll be doing
• Assist in the implementation of marketing activation by following the marketing and PR calendar activation with associated deadlines.
• Coordinating with all internal stakeholder involved (Finance, Marketing, content, editorial procurement etc)
• Liaise with third party suppliers to provide concept and adaptations as per requirements.
• Controlling the quality of all activation ensuring brand standards are met.
• Monitor overall effectiveness of promotions/ launches and other marketing- related activities through sales information, etc. Prepare analysis reports, including possible suggestions and feedback on results.
• Insuring that the projects are deliver on time and on budget.
• Assist in building systematic reporting and improvements after each activation.
• Support and execute PR strategy for media touch points both online and offline.
• Handling PR and influencer request and insuring that the brand guidelines & processes are respected.
• Assist in conceptualizing and executing brand activations, launch events, press mailings and the generation of press coverage Sending PR material to the PR database following the PR calendar priorities and plan.
• Support in creating press releases, speeches, editorial write-up & press materials development according to brand guideline and PR strategy
• Monitoring press & influencer coverage and further develop all PR relationships maximizing brand exposure through all channels.
• Assist in building systematic reporting for all PR activation ( monthly reporting, PR event …)
• Support with executing special editorial projects.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Relevant BA/MA degree or PR/ Brand Marketing qualification
Years of Experience
• 1 to 2 years of experience in PR, media/advertising, luxury brands, online retail, digital communications or publishers preferred.
• With experience in writing / reviewing PR releases, familiarity with various types of media works.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
• Extremely strong customer focus – prioritizing customer experience above everything else
• Strong analytical skills, including a good command of analytical software / tools
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Strong project management/organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and provide strong attention to detail
• Proactively monitoring the latest trends and making suggestions where necessary
To apply for this job please visit altayer.referrals.selectminds.com.