As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
Planning & Strategy Manager, Merchant Sales & Acquiring , CEMEA
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are seeking an innovative and analytical thinker to support our Merchant Sales & Acquiring (MS&A) team in the CEMEA region. As a Data lead, you are expected to participate in business development, ensure clients remain complaint to Visa data rules, help in enforcement & monitoring, run audits for key rules & campaign initiatives, develop predictive and prescriptive models and high impact storyboards to promote a data-driven strategy and solutions approach for the company.
- Drive deep quantitative and qualitative analytical insight bringing a fresh and differentiated perspective, and supporting proposed recommendations
- Serve as an analytics expert in designing, developing and implementing best in analytic solutions
- Perform quality assurance of data and deliverables
- Create and deliver powerful insights from data through better visualization and storyboarding
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes
- Demonstrate execution proficiency in handing multiple medium-to-large analytics projects in a teaming environment that includes the rest of the MSA & cross functional teams.
- Drive thought leadership with creative, novel, disruptive, but highly practical and implementable solutions to the challenges faced by business owners
- Ensure strategies and execution programs developed drive tangible commercial impact, secure active stakeholder buy-in and provide a clear actionable path to implementation
- Develop frameworks that support the prioritization of strategic initiatives, and evaluate investment opportunities for their strategic and financial value.
- Develop clear, simple and impactful executive level communications, with a strong ability to persuade and influence senior decision makers
- Ensure project delivery within timelines and budget requirements
- Build on team’s analytical skills and business knowledge
- Provide subject matter expertise and quality assurance of complex data-driven analytic projects
• Minimum of 10 years of analytics expertise in applying statistical solutions to business problems
• Experience working in one or more of the Card Payments markets around the globe
• Good understanding of the Payments and Banking Industry including aspects such as consumer credit, consumer debit, prepaid, small business, commercial, co-branded and merchant
• Good knowledge of data, market intelligence, business intelligence, and AI-driven tools and technologies
• Experience planning, organizing, and managing multiple large projects with diverse cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to incorporate new techniques to solve business problems
• Demonstrated resource planning and delivery skills
• Deliver results within committed scope, timeline and budget
• Very strong people/project management skills and experience
• Proficient in Powerpoint and MS Excel.
• Results-oriented with strong problem solving skills and demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
• Good business acumen with a track record in solving business problems through data-driven quantitative methodologies.
• Experience in payment, retail banking, or retail merchant industries is preferred
• Very detailed oriented, is expected to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports and data analysis
• Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable recommendations and delivery
• Experience in presenting ideas and analysis to stakeholders whilst tailoring data-driven results to various audience levels
• Demonstrates integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to business challenges
• Serves as a role model for the organization and implementing core Visa Values
• Maintains respect for individuals at all levels in the workplace
• Strives for excellence and extraordinary results
• Uses sound insights and judgments to make informed decisions in line with business strategy and needs
• Able to allocate tasks and resources across multiple lines of business and geographies
• Demonstrates ability to influence senior management within and outside MSA groups
• Can successfully persuade/influence internal stakeholders towards building best-in-class solutions
• Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style
• Exhibits intellectual curiosity and a desire for continuous learning
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.