Website Aviation Services Management (ASM)
Established in 1998 in the United Kingdom by a renowned aviation expert, Aviation Services Management (ASM) has fast become the best multifaceted aviation services supplier. ASM is a market leader in providing competitive, ﬂexible, in-house and third-party services, oﬀering clients the best fit for purpose solutions. ASM has the global expertise to oﬀer a full range of services from flight planning and permits to ground handling, fuelling and bespoke concierge services. It is recognised by leading international industry organizations such as NBAA, EBAA and IATA.
Personal Assistant to CEO
ASM is looking to hire a versatile and highly organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized and administrative duties for our CEO. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our CEO’s calendar, personal requirements and office operations in order to meet company requirements and project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Managing and maintaining the CEO’s calendar and personal requirements
- Coordinating the CEO’s travel arrangements, conference meetings and any administrative support as required
- Maintaining and updating administrative filing system
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Adaptable to change
- Organizational & Secretarial skills
- Ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
To apply for this job please visit asm.aero.