Together we can create change. Together we can make an impact. And the only way we can tackle the challenges of a fast-changing world is with people like you. Powered by integrated digital tools of today, you’ll provide services, build innovative products and technology solutions that will refine the ways we work and support our clients. Our purpose, vision and values are what connects the more than 284,000+ people across the PwC global network of firms and helps distinguish us in the marketplace and with our clients.
Operational Resilience | Associate
Be it support with regulation, risk or compliance, Operate delivers. Human-led and tech-powered, it is the backbone of PwC’s unique approach to operational delivery – Execution Managed Services. Harnessing the power of tech and data, we work with some of the most recognisable organisations worldwide, wherever they need us to be. We deliver sustained outcomes through our managed solutions, as well as transforming and running complex operational processes that often create challenges or hinder client progress. Underpinning all of this is our commitment to ensuring our people are equipped with tomorrow’s skills to drive success for our clients today.
About the team
The Enablement team supports Operate in developing its people, processes, performance and technology for individuals, teams and entire programmes. Enablement’s effectiveness and service delivery are business critical to Operate’s commercial and strategic success – it’s through our diverse and highly skilled people that we’re able to support a range of activities, providing ‘best in practise’ frameworks that enable success and make a difference.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent influencing, strong communication and facilitation skills in order to be credible and be able to challenge management and senior stakeholders
- Can actively manage multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally
- The ability to build and strengthen long-term relationships.
- The ability to keep overall strategies and goals in mind.
- Proactive follow-up and monitoring – checking progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action where necessary
- The ability to identify issues and the understanding of when to escalate key issues in a timely manner
- Strong project management skill, primarily within planning
- The ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and planning for future deadlines
This role will sit within the Business Office responsible for supporting the Business Manager in the build out of the Business Office function.
- Support with planning internal accommodation at Merchant Square, including the provision of secure facilities
- Overall governance of plans and relevant action points within the Merchant Square BCP plan and a knowledge of wider Operate site BCP plans
- Adhere to all business policies and standards around BCP and driving best practice
- Support the collation and accurate storage of all Business Impact Assessment (BIA) forms relevant to Merchant Square and governance to ensure all relevant BIA forms are captured and stored appropriately
- Act as a point of contact for BCP queries and a supporting representative within Operational Incident Management Team (OIMT)
- Support, where required, with the build out of office planning for new Operate sites from a BCP perspective, including offshore sites.
- Work with the relevant site leads at other Operate offices to ensure the relevant office planning is in place to support an Operate identity
- Support with the general day to day running of the Business Office (any other duties)
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.
The skills we look for
In addition to our global framework, the PwC Professional, there are a number of key Operate behaviours you’ll be evaluated against during our assessment process. You can read about these here.
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.
Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.
Automated decision making
Some elements of our application process may utilise automated decision making. This will be based on responses on your application form or from your assessment test results. For more information please see our privacy statement.
To apply for this job please visit www.experiencedcareers.pwc.co.uk.