Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you excited about reaching millions of customers who visit Amazon websites across the Middle East? Do you want to help customers discover the right product, at the right time, and help improve their lives? If so, you are in the right place! Come join our Online Marketing team in Amazon Devices EMEA, where your actions will have an impact on millions of customers.
The EMEA Devices organization is looking for a full-time Online Marketing Manager to be based in Dubai.
You will be joining our Online Marketing team, whose mission is to deliver innovative online customer experiences that are continuously optimized to bring the right Amazon device (such as Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablets, Kindle, and Amazon smart home/security products) to each customer. Our team is responsible for developing and executing data-driven merchandising strategies for Amazon Devices across EMEA that offer our customers engaging experiences throughout the purchasing funnel, from product discovery to consideration and purchase.
Key job responsibilities
The Online Marketing Manager supports our mission by driving an end-to-end merchandising roadmap, executing inputs, continuously monitoring outputs, prioritizing based on impact, and delivering against their plan. The role requires developing marketing strategies to drive demand and new customer acquisition across multiple online channels. It also requires working closely with multiple stakeholders such as product managers, designers, business intelligence analysts, and other international partner teams.
Online Marketing Managers possess excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills. They have the right marketing sensitivity to understand the benefits that Amazon’s devices can deliver and are able to communicate these to our customers. They are able to operate autonomously, taking full control and responsibility for delivering against merchandising plans. They become functional experts for Amazon online marketing tools, processes, and related performance metrics. The role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, mechanisms, and solutions for both our stakeholders and end-customers.
A day in the life
In this role you will:
• Act as the voice of the customer, understanding and delivering for their needs.
• Work in a collaborative team environment.
• Strive to answer business and marketing questions, and operate with minimal supervision.
• Be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, have superb attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Plan, coordinate, and execute innovative marketing and merchandising initiatives to drive traffic, conversion, and revenue.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical and technical abilities, and use data to make recommendations that will improve customers’ shopping experiences, and also drive key business decisions.
• Develop targeting strategies that will improve marketing and merchandising performance.
• Write crisp, clear marketing campaign copy that is appealing to customers.
• Develop and execute ideas for innovation, automation, and efficiency.
About the team
Be part of a diverse team and immerse yourself in an environment that values inclusiveness, creativity, and innovation. Here you can achieve work-life harmony, get to work with and learn from brilliant colleagues from around the world, and have fun and make history. For all of our customers. And for you!
Here you will:
• Feel embraced, no matter who you are, where you come from, or what you look like. Our websites are for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will keep true to our vision to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. So, we welcome your personal experiences, your perspectives, and your background.
• Be empowered to experiment and explore new ideas, because we believe a culture of innovation can only be built through constant experimentation.
• You are fluent in English, written and verbal, and additionally in Arabic (at native level).
• You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, or an analytical discipline.
• You have a 4+ year track record in driving sales and marketing, or communication activities, in the digital, e-commerce, or consumer space.
• You have experience in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
• You have extreme attention to detail and a willingness to roll up your sleeves.
• You have a demonstrated ability to create, launch, and scale successful online marketing initiatives.
• You have proven analytical and quantitative skills, with an aptitude and passion for solving problems.
• You have excellent proficiency in Excel and data understanding.
• Fluency in other European or Middle Eastern languages.
• Experience in online marketing channels such as SEO, paid search, email, etc.
• Experience in creating marketing copy or in projects that involve creative asset development.
• Familiarity with data query languages such as SQL.
Tip: You do not have to tick every box to apply for this role. If you are excited about joining us, and think you have what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
We appreciate that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we value your time. We are really looking forward to receiving your application!
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.