Website DP World
At DP World we have a heritage to be proud of, growing from a local port operator to a global trade enabler. From our beginnings in 1972 at Port Rashid in Dubai (UAE), we now have a team of over 56,000 people working at 181 operations around the world.
Manager – Talent Acquisition & Onboarding (UAE National Hire)
- Manage the Talent Acquisition & Onboarding team, providing ongoing support, direction and development to ensure that the team members deliver against set objectives of the function.
- Assist the Head of People Department in developing and implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the Talent Acquisition & Onboarding function.
- Manage recruitment plan and campaign in accordance with the annual hiring budget along with the Workforce Planning team & HRBP and ensure all the functional heads have been consulted with, supported to finalize the recruitment plan for the year ahead.
- Communicate with HRBP team to seek and provide updates on the recruitment activities of their respective functions and ensure the hiring manager understands the role profile and vacancy requirements.
- Stay abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, related analytics, and labor laws that have short and long-term implications on the profitability of the business and its recruiting efforts.
- Design and implement recruitment messages to build and enhance a strong employer brand in the Region through social media and other mediums. Partner with the marketing team to extend employer branding in internal and external communications.
- Lead the onboarding team and ensure onboarding process gets new employees fully ramped up as quickly and effectively, and the employees feel part of the team. Ensure that the necessary documentation of the new employees are created, filed and recorded in the HCMS.
- Lead the overall activities of Emiratization function.
- Introduce new strategic and latest state of the art sourcing channel (Social Media, Career Fair, Universities tie-ups, New Suppliers, etc.) in order to attract best available Emirati & Expatriate talent to DDW BUs. Manage various local & overseas Recruitment Suppliers to ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost-efficient service to the business.
- Set and monitor Emiratisation targets by liaising and coordinating with the HR teams and the shipyard management to ensure there is a clear workforce plan agreed for hiring of UAE nationals.
- Ensure that relationships are developed and maintained with all local government bodies supporting Emiratisation so relationships can be leveraged to the advantage of the organization.
- Monitor on a monthly/weekly basis all statistics & reports relating to the Emiratisation Plan & its activities.
Qualification / Education & Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience
Minimum 8 years’ experience (agency, in-house or combined) in recruitment, including , minimum of 3 years’ experience in in-house recruitment, experience of managing and developing a team of recruiters within a volume-Talent Acquisition & Emiratisation environment and developing and implementing Talent Acquisition & Emiratisation goals & strategy.
Ability Testing and Personality testing tools, Behavioral Interviewing Skills.
To apply for this job please visit ehpv.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.