Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company, commercially rebranded as du in February 2007, is one of the two telecom operators in the United Arab Emirates
Manager – Finance Systems & Tools
The purpose of this position is to lead and manage the development and enhancements of Finance systems and to provide ongoing support and advice in maximising efficiency, effectiveness and best practice in the use of finance systems and their related processes and controls.
No of staff Supervised: None, Its an Individual champion role
Reporting to : Head Of finance Operations
Top 3 Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and lead the project scoping and requirements from the Finance side for all Finance system related implementations, upgrades or changes. This includes:
- ERP upgrades, changes and reporting, Green Field project, Automated approval workflows, Integrations/interfaces between ERP and other systems
- Plan, review and execute change requirements coming from Technology that impact Finance related systems
- Provide guidance to Head of Finance operations & CFO in the annual budgeting for Finance system capex and opex expenditure requirements in identifying the required system work and estimated costs for the budgeted year
- Participate in Vendor negotiation with Supply Chain guidance to maximize opportunities to reduce OPEX and CAPEX expenditure through exploring alternate support models and consolidation of contracts.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Chartered Accountant (CA, CPA, ACCA, etc…), Professional qualification in finance.
- IT Service Management, Project Management, and International Certifications is preferred (ITIL certificates)
- Financial systems qualification/training and ERP certificates and training is preferred (Oracle ERP)
- 12 years of experience in Finance-IT with minimum 6 years in managerial role preferably in Telco industry within IT Service Management /Finance Systems Management and Relationship
To apply for this job please visit talentknowstalent.du.ae.