Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
Manager Facilities – Etihad Engineering
Service Delivery Manager is operationally focused. Leading a team responsible for coordinating activities with end users and service providers concerning the operation and maintenance of facilities, building services and systems. This includes monitoring the performance of the FM service provider and reporting areas of non-conformance and areas of added value.
- Lead a team to deliver a service that covers the management of contractors and suppliers to meet their contracted service levels and key performance indicators
- Ensure a safe and healthy compliant workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors to the EYE site.
- Ensure all EY assets are managed effectively in terms of maintenance planning, serviceability and warranties are in place to protect the business. The accountabilities are to be written in simple English and in an understandable manner.
- Financial controls for direct budgeted costs and procurement that include energy consumption, cost of maintenance and replacement of systems or assets.
- Deliver the quality and safety management system, with regular audits, investigations following non-conformances and support all internal and external audit programmes.
- Oversee the programme of capital and operational projects ensuring these meet the business case objectives and all assets are handed over to the operational team for ongoing maintenance.
- Full compliance with corporate policies and EYE procedures on matters of governance, data security, UAE government regulations and codes of practice.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Requirement: Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in facility maintenance and/ or project management with at least 3 years in the role of managing and controlling service deliverables
- IT Skill Set: MS 365 Office suite applications, MS Project
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.