Website Apparel Group
Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, the Apparel Group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its more than 1750+ stores and 75+ brands across all platforms employing 16,500 multicultural staff covering four continents.
Manager – E-commerce and Wholesale
• Establish a strong business relationship with Key category decision makers.
• Lead bi-Annual Strategic meetings with Accounts to review OTB, performance, growth opportunities, competitive landscape and future product/trend forecasts to influence budget allocation
• Manage all sell in activities, from pre-order to in-season repeats to drive the distribution of the brands
• Communicate retail price positioning for Accounts, ensuring it considers all Channels within the Territory
• Manage Acct P&L, negotiations of business terms and contract.
• Collaborate with internal Marketing resources to determine seasonal marketing / promotional plan
• Monthly meetings to review wholesale sales and future receipts, to build more accurate forecasts and identify opportunities to increase merchandise revenue
• Build yearly budget plans for Wholesale channel
• Manage a small team of Wholesale Coordinators
To apply for this job please visit ediu.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.