Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Our agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai’s economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai’s vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously under-served markets. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
Manager – Airport Services Strategic Planning & Quality
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To plan, manage and deliver projects, in accordance with leading project management standards and protocols from project definition stage until the successful rollout with constant review and coordination efforts.
- Provide recommendations to put in place an overall Department strategic plan aligned to the corporate strategy with defined targets for each section within Airport Services.
- Proposes a framework for delivery of Business Class and other premium services to flydubai customers in all stations including procedures for hosting premium passengers, checking them in and providing access to lounge services where applicable., through check-in and Lounge services to premium boarding options.
- Develops and implements a full training program for flydubai payroll and Distributor staff deliver on all aspects of our premium and business class services up to and including collateral material required for training.
- Acts as a brand leader for quality for the Airport Services providing leadership and challenging teams to focus on all aspects of quality and the essential nature of delivering a consistent product quality product to all our customers.
- Works with Management on the creation of a plan aimed at providing development opportunities for members of the team.
- Leads in the development and support for the ASDM team who lead the regular shift-based teams, providing coaching and mentoring concepts.
- Develops and implements a quality program in the department, with an aim to understand what drives customer satisfaction and improve business performance.
- Leads and directs the Airport operations team to conduct operational audits of airports to ensure quality operations, regulatory compliance, and to drive improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Prepares, presents and delivers written and in-person de-briefs to ensure local managers are aware of findings and corrective actions needed to meet service expectations to our passengers as well rectify shortfalls in service standards.
- Implements a comprehensive project management approach to all projects from the planning stage and throughout the project life cycle ensuring that they remain within scope and all stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
- Develops sustainable and functional solutions that meet agreed requirements and customer expectations.
- Develops and implements a training concept as required by and agreed with the relevant department or business unit on a network wise basis.
- Ensures that business requirements are fully analysed, challenged, understood and documented so that user requirements and defined solutions meet those business needs, identifying alternatives and added value wherever possible and making sure it meets the targeted quality of delivering the projects.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
Minimum Education Level Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Education / Experience Specific Requirements
- Preferred No. of Years (with Relevant Degree) – 10
Systems, Licensing, Language or Certification Requirements
- Certification in a project management methodology is an advantage (PRINCEII, PMP etc.)
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing Others
- Decision Making
Reads and complies with the ISR policies of the Company and diligently reports any weakness or incidents to the respective Line Manager or the Information Security team. Completes all required ISR awareness sessions and follows associated guidelines in the day to day business operations.
To apply for this job please visit careers.flydubai.com.