Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Layout Artist, dnata Travel Group
The role of the Layout Artist it to create designs based on templates, and produce artwork for the Emirates Group.
– Produce finished artwork on the computer for brochures, leaflets, newsletters, advertisements etc.
– Adhere to the corporate identities within the visual standards. All artworks must follow styles, fonts and colours covered in the corporate visual standards guide folder (VSG). For example, a visual of a leaflet supplied by a designer might only be a rough sketch. It is the layout Artist’s responsibility then to layout all copy and pictorial content so it not only follows the brief but is also consistent to the stipulations in the VSG.
– To ensure all material is produced to specified deadlines. To accomplish this the job holder will need to assess all elements of a given job ie. has all the information required been given, does any of the photography need retouching, and action along with the layout, to meet the required deadline To miss the deadline, for example, could mean the absence of imperative literature at an exhibition.
– To creatively layout online assets newsletters/brochures/ads using his/her design experience to translate rough visuals.
– Ensure the safe keeping and storage of work generated on his/her computer so that they are easily accessible to anyone in the GDU.
– To create icons and brandmarks to visually communicate a message.
Qualifications & Experience
– Marketing & Media Communication: Graphic Design : 3+ Years
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
– Knowledge Achieved proficiency in Apple.
– Should be very efficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator software.
– Experience in a graphic studio where the you would have been working on layouts for newsletters, brochures, leaflets etc. This will include print and production experience.
– Completed courses on software for the Apple to the level required for maximising production
As part of this application process, you will be required to submit a copy of your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be progressed.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careersJoin us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.