Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. With the most diverse array of products and the greatest distribution capacity of any financial firm in the world, our employees manage 200 million customer accounts across six continents in more than 100 countries.
KYC Operations Analyst (UAE Nationals encouraged to apply)
The CCB KYC BSU is an AML/KYC support and control function within the ISG O&T group responsible for the due diligence and approval of the KYC Record and associated documentation in partnership with Relationship Management and Compliance.
The candidate will have a direct responsibility to conduct research for company information from both internal and external sources, documenting specifics required to satisfy regulations. There are differing requirements depending on where the account is being opened. There is a constant need for KYC Record review as there are periodic renewals of the required due diligence carried out based on the risk of the client.
The BSU owns the end to end KYC process from creation/renewal to approval of the KYC Record and supporting local country appendices
- Create the KYC Record in the KYC system sourcing information from internal and external sources by the agreed deadline
- Proactively interact with relationship management teams and compliance to update system with information until final approval of KYC Record
- Review information from internal and external sources for company news (Firm website, Regulatory websites, Company website, Dun & Bradstreet, Google etc.)
- Validate the information within the KYC Record and CIP document to ensure completeness and accurate (Company/Entity Formation documents, Ownership, Management, etc.)
- Complete KYC Record incorporating local regulatory requirements / Global BSU Standards and policies
- Take responsibility for KYC Record and associated documentation completion from initiation to approval
- Maintain BSU tool current and be able to demonstrate work carried out
- Report workflow progress to supervisor
- Ensure KYC workflow tool is kept up to date, ensuring all mandatory fields, status and commentary reflect an accurate representation of the status at all times
- Meet agreed daily targets for KYC Record review and completion within agreed Service Level Agreement timeframes
- Update workflow database regularly throughout the day
- Highlight any discrepancies to Senior Case Managers, Control Team and Section Managers
- Escalate any negative news and high-risk cases to RM/PAM/AML Compliance department
- Assist in departmental projects as required
Communication / Reporting
- Manage upward communication – Huddle updates, escalations, issues/ concerns etc.
- Track and report time log (CMs and Case Researcher) on a daily basis
- Monitor operational metrics required for management level reporting
- Accurate time tracking in the PTS system
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in banking, finance, or law
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function (an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi (an advantage)
- Knowledge of European Union regulatory KYC/AML requirements
- Flexible enough to work as per Business timings.
- ACAMS certified (an advantage)
- University degree preferably in Business/Finance, Math, Economics, Engineering, Optimization, or Law
- Strong Negotiations skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PPT)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Other languages an advantage like French/German/Arabic
- Proficient use of Citi KYC applications (an advantage)
- Customer Services orientated
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships
- Strong research skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- MIS and metrics and efficiency analysis skills
- Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
To apply for this job please visit xn--b-8sba6aajw6a.citi.com.ru.