Website McKinsey & Company
Exciting work that makes a difference. Colleagues and mentors at the top of their fields. Endless opportunities to take what you know, develop your skills, and grow with a group that takes on the world’s toughest challenges.
Knowledge Analyst – Economist
Who You’ll Work With
What You’ll Do
- Undergraduate or advanced degree (MS or PhD is a plus) in an economics or applied economics or a degree in an analytics field (e.g. statistics,, engineering, etc.)
- 2+ years of work experience preferably with think tanks, research centers, economic modelling departments
- Sound conceptual foundation in statistics and mathematics; quantitative skills and comfort working with advanced analysis techniques is critical
- Knowledge of advanced macroeconomic models; DSGE, CGE, and other econometric models
- Knowledge and practical experience in econometric applications (e.g. Eviews) and advanced analytics-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, R) is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in economics, applied economics, econometrics and statistics; specific knowledge or experience in development economics a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way
To apply for this job please visit www.mckinsey.com.