Website Bosch Group
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of $87.1 billion in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source.
Key User Manager
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
• Key User Manager is establishing and managing relationships at all levels of decision-making in a group of large professional users and industrial companies in order to build strong position and trust in Bosch solutions on professional market
• Key User Manager generates demand for unique services that can be provided by Bosch Power Tools with the goal to increase generated turnover by locating sales potential in the B2B segment and on large projects
• Looking for implementation and improvement of business solutions needed for key users in the market
• Knowledge and understanding of Professional Users and Professional market (Construction, Manufacturing) for respective country / area
• Background in construction/project lead or other professional market area, competence in technical sales, commercial
• Basic leadership skills and capability/skills to manage projects
• Proactive, entrepreneurial, self-directed work manner
• Basic technical knowledge and well understanding of tools application and their usage
• Strong communicator across all hierarchy levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Arabic is a plus.
• Category B driving license
- Key User Manager is responsible for Key Users and Key Projects, its potential evaluation, understanding user demands and further management (project management & infrastructure set up, update database on users and projects in CRM, contact data, direct relation, frame contracts, international coordination, etc.)
- Obtaining and managing information on the needs of Key Users in the range of products and services offered by the Bosch Power Tools, ensuring correct mix of products and services for Key Users and job/construction sites
- Management, enablement, monitoring of specialized retail customer cluster serving Key Users, in order to ensure that provided added value/services are fulfilled in accordance with end-user needs (logistics, first level technical support, financials, after-sales service), including dealer turnover and profitability responsibility
- Lead and responsibility for sales of additional service offers (e.g. Leasing, Full Service packages, etc.)
- Gaining a deep understanding of the product or service and its potential applications within the industry
- Helping customers use new products or services by providing training or troubleshooting problems or issues
- Further development and implementation of Direct Sales business model with Key Users
- Inform internally on User demands, solutions and applications needed by Key Users
- Key interface to the cross-selling concept with other Bosch Divisions
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.