PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $79 billion in net revenue in 2021, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Key Account Manager
- Develop and implement the Modern Trade Strategy to include trading terms development and category revenue growth planning for his customers and accounts
- Manage MT budget (terms, promotional funds and field (sales force) to achieve increased operating profit , revenue and volume growth for his customers
- Develop Customer Account Plan for the allocated accounts that are aligned across the business system
- Phase volume, revenue, net revenue per/kg, spend and gross profit targets
- Drive Visibility & Access Points Strategy which fits stores types/formats and ensure targets achievements
- Develop an excellent Business Relation with Customer Head Office Team
- Ensure that customer pricing/ CDA terms are implemented as per the agreed upon terms and conditions
- Share a quarterly report covering customer performance versus target, implementation of the accounts plans and adjust outlook for the balance of the year
- Conduct market visits to ensure proper execution and CDA compliance
- Ensure proper communication between planning and execution teams which includes and not limited to details related to the Confirmed Activities with Customers (items, quantity, displays, prices, POSM, mechanics, etc…)
- Manage accounts financials when it comes to collection and reconciliation and ensure clean financial books.
- Set Accurate forecast by account for both promo and regular SKUs
- Enhance customer performance and optimize P&L levers
- Functional expertise with FMCG Company for a minimum of 4-5 years.
- Solid understanding of Modern trade business drivers.
- Project Management – ability to pull together, manage and lead cross functional teams, build critical paths , communicate clearly and maintain focus & momentum against key initiatives.
- Good in planning and organizing (multiple priority management)
- Organizational ability – managing a large workload, strong analytical skills.
- Leading and Motivating Others.
- Team leadership skills/collaborative strength.
- Actively improves others’ skills, cooperate effectively, diplomatic conflict handler
- Solid strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Results Driven (results based on specific efficiency and productivity KPIs within predefined time frames).
- P&L understanding
- Demonstrate knowledge of market and competition
- University Graduate & Computer Literacy (Windows applications)
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as facilitation skills.
- Fluency in English and Arabic
To apply for this job please visit www.pepsicojobs.com.