Have you ever thought of offering your skills and expertise to a multinational company? Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with TotalEnergies. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 105,000 employees : to be a world-class player in the energy transition
Intern – Marketing Project Coordinator
- Take direction from the lead project management team on assigned tasks
- Execute tasks as required within the toolsets, ensuring all instructions are carried out correctly
- Support the review process by sending out invitations to stakeholders and tracking responses
- Track the relevant milestones and flag any risks to schedule
- Contribute to any opportunities for process improvements seen during the execution of daily tasks
- Facilitates inputs required for the development process with design agencies for packaging design projects on time and within the budget.
- Monitors production art development from agency handoff through & including final materials.
- Facilitates resolution of art file or printing issues with supplier/printer.
- Communicates and coordinate print process with printer and design agencies.
- Coordinate every portion of the approval process between internal and external partners,
- Follows up to ensure that deliverables meet or exceed expectations.
- Collects packaging project inputs; partners with stakeholders to secure and validate the necessary inputs to effectively execute the project.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group HSE Charter & MAESTRO requirement and affiliate’s HSEQ Policy, Procedures & specific rules & regulations applicable to the area of activity at all time.
- Demonstrates exemplary conduct, rigor, vigilance and professionalism regarding HSE in all their activities
- Participate in the training program to acquire QHSE knowledge and impart this training to colleagues as and when required by Management.
- Reporting of near misses, incidents, hazards & injuries to line Manager within the time frame as required by Quality, HSE, Energy policies and Manuals.
- Participate in the investigation and analysis of incidents as and when required.
- Comply with LIGHT VEHICLE USE & CONTROL HSEP 35
- Strict adherence to QHSE requirements with full authority to stop any operation for safety reasons.
Context and environment
- The Project coordinator will assist in the execution of tasks attending to the customer’s needs.
- This position is primarily responsible for providing support and services to the project management team.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and well-organized individual responsible for actively supporting production tasks
- Fast pace environment
- Support function across department / transverse management with suppliers/3rd party
- Good knowledge and experience with online tools and best practices
- High-initiative, with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong administration skills
- Critical attention to detail and conscientious
- Energetic, self-motivated and supportive thinking.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent both in oral and written English and Arabic, and presentation skills
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Project management & Marketing within an organisation (International company preferred – FMCG/Automotive industry is a plus)
- Bachelor or above degree in advertisement, Marketing or related disciplines. A master degree as a plus
- The position is open for candidates based in the UAE only
- Internship Contract duration is for 6 months
- Candidates must be on their own visa through a sponsor and be available to start immediately if selected.
- Timeline to on-board the selected applicant: July/ August 2022
Region, department, area
Workplace location (Precisions/Keywords)
Experience level required
About us / company profile
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.