Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim operates through more than 65 companies across sectors as diverse as commerce, industry and services, and employs in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Singapore and Europe.
HVAC/ Air-Conditioning Technical Key Account Manager – B2B| Electronics
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 144363
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Generate sales revenues and deliver targeted margin in the category of commercial Air conditioning and refrigeration products
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Generate enquiries, follow up and convert them in to deals.
- Grow revenue from each client and build a balanced portfolio of clients across industries and geographies to de-risk revenue growth.
- Identify and develop new markets and client opportunities.
- Deliver sales efficiencies by maximizing revenue per client, deal size etc.
- Manage & control debtor & stock days within budget days.
Required Skills to be successful:-
- Negotiation Influencing Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Products, Demographics & Market Knowledge.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Proficiency in communication & computer literacy are prerequisites.
What equips you for the role:
- Engineering Degree
- 5-6 years’ experience in a business development role in Commercial Air Conditioning industry with proven track record of successfully handling multiple brands with CAC distributor or contractor
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Thinking and Analytical Skills.
- Empathy Customer service and results oriented Leadership and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent relationship skills
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
To apply for this job please visit www.afuturewithus.com.