Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
Human Resources Officer (Temporary role) – 220002MG
Plan, organise and manage all HRES administrative and customer services ensuring they are conducted within HR policy and HRES process guidelines and they are executed, timely and accurately within agreed timeframes / SLAs in order for smooth overall functioning of the HRES.
HR Admin related accountabilities:
– Organise and monitor One dnata HR Teams page;
Support on creating and manage employee data base for all time accurate and correct data. Plan and manage a process to capture and rectify errors promptly and mismatches to upkeep the database at the highest quality for all company-wide users;
– Support dnata VP HR SHRBP in providing all services and updates pertaining to a specific business area and attend regular meetings with the dnata VP HRBP and SHRBP to be on-board with the team and take minutes of the meetings.
– Support Senior HRBP to ensure that HR Frameworks and Section C of the dCGM are correctly and accurately understood and applied internationally implementing changes recommended and approved by dnata HR and dnata Executive Management.
– Handle internal and external customer complaints proactively and rectify problems timely. Identify constant problem areas and ensure effective solutions are defined and delivered. Also establish and manage processes for constant improvements.
– Maintain master tables and system & process documentation of relevant systems. Ensure that changes in HR Frameworks are activated in all relevant areas and that documentation is updated as per agreed procedures.
– Create and modify user security profiles considering all security issues in order to control the confidentiality and security of information maintained in all systems as per agreed procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
– More than 5 yaers of experience in Human Resources Employee Relations
– Experience in a system oriented administrative position of which a minimum of 2 years should have been at a supervisory level.
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Knowledge and Skills
– Sound knowledge of the country legislation, policies, rules and regulations.
– Excellent PC skills are required.
– Training and exposure to ORACLE based systems are required.
– Good customer service skills.
– Ability to supervise a team of support staff, strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
– Good negotiating and persuasive abilities.
Salary & Benefits
Default text to be provided
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.