Website The Emirates Group
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.
HR Business Partner- Airport Operations – 220001BB
Provide an efficient, solutions-focused HR service through effective partnership with HR Business Partners and HR management team, as well as the line. Responsible for coaching and guidance in relation to managing people, positions and work. Identify people related trends and feed insights into the HRBP team. Responsible for the delivery of more comprehensive and specialised HR with SME knowledge of HR issues across more than one area by maintaining complex case management, escalations and activities related to project work.
1. HR Partnering. Providing HR guidance when delivering HR products and align products to the department requirements in order to support the department to achieve their goals. Provide advice and guidance for managers on employee or organisational related queries, whether approached directly or via HR Shared Services. Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with company requirements and local employment laws.
2. Project & HR Calendar Delivery. Acts as a point-of-contact on projects or in events ensuring coordination support to key HR projects or events Support activities in the HR calendar such as implementation of annual pay reviews (merit pot allocation), profit share, etc.
3. Organisation Changes. Support the roll out of organisational and HR change initiative / projects which have significant people implications. This includes organisational design, job role review and job evaluation. Drives and communicates strategic and operational change in the business.
4. Performance Culture. Help drive organisational performance through performance management by working with HR BPs and line managers with goal setting, development planning, individual reviews, and in the provision of relevant information in relation to trends and areas of focus or improvement.
5. Culture and Engagement. Provide relevant insights to HRBPs regarding engagement and departmental culture, on the basis of interaction with employees through formal and informal channels, and become involved in projects that are focused on the improvement of departmental culture and/or engagement levels.
6. Improvement Focus. Identify HR process and propose improvements with a focus on customer experience, simplification and efficiency. Develop and promote feedback mechanisms for employees and managers to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and process. Lead change projects within the team or support larger/more complex projects by collaborating with colleagues to ensure stakeholders are communicated with and changes are successfully implemented. Reviews the generated HR documents / reports to ensure accuracy of the information.
7. Quality delivery focus. Ensure strong relationships and networks are built across the HR teams to ensure a seamless, quality-led service to the business.
Qualifications & Experience
Minumum Qualifications & Experience:
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a related subject (HR, Business, Humanities) Professional accreditation preferred (CIPD, AHRI or equivalent) 8 years’ experience in an advisory capacity.
– Customer orientated and solutions focussed.
– Effective communicator (written, presentation, interpersonal).
– Able to build positive relationships and collaborate effectively.
– Able to remain impartial, use diplomacy and resolve conflict whilst maintaining effective relationships.
– Organised and able to deliver to deadlines.
– Analytical, able to identify trends and offer solutions.
– Effective coach and mentor.
– Effective use of technology.
Leadership Role: NO
Safety Sensitive Role: No
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.