Website Alghanim Industries
Alghanim Industries is one of the largest privately owned companies in the Gulf region, predominantly in Kuwait. A multinational company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate with more than 30 businesses.Recently they have just started project funding and Loan Disbursement to non UAE/ Middles east countries.The firm has established strongholds in the Middle East, India and Turkey, dealing with over 300 global brands and agencies.
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Alghanim Industries
The HR Assistant within the F&B team will provide key payroll and administrative support to a lively fast paced team. Candidates need to be details oriented, strong in communication, highly organized and have a high degree of customer focus. This is a busy role and represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to build their HR knowledge and experience.
- Support day to day HR activities, maintaining a pro-active HR service and ensuring HR processes are followed
- Support running the payroll and all other payroll related activities
- Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), overtime, and so on
- First point of contact for all payroll and administrative issues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date attendance and time keeping reports
- Support employee engagement and team building activities
- Maintain personnel files and passports
- Act as a point of contact between Operations and Employee Services (ES) department to assist in all government services related matters
- Coordinating with Operations and ES regarding residency renewal and transfer of information process, and providing daily updates to employees regarding the said
- Support the recruitment process and the induction of the new joiners
- Provide support to the team and general HR initiatives within the team as required
- Suitable for fresh graduates
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- Positive attitude and strong people skills with emotional intelligence
- Pro-active and self-starter
- Process orientation
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a business related
To apply for this job please visit careers.alghanim.com.