We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Head of Program Management and Co-creation
- Identify and prepare must-win opportunities to co-sell/ execute together with the Siemens businesses, support key account management
- Responsible for preparation and execution of all Customer Value Co-Creation (CVCC) activities, moderate workshops to support Siemens businesses, onboard and train on CVCC approach
- Support and coordinate BU project execution teams
- Define and drive stakeholder management; establish strong rapport with customer’s and internal key decision makers
- Manage reporting on progress of multiple projects; prepare Executive management briefings
- Supports Siemens technology legacy approach for Expo 2020 – a blueprint for future smart cities
- More than 5 years of experience program management or consultative selling experienced
- Strong strategic leadership skills, a business acumen and proven track record in delivering results are part of your profile
- Technical consulting background, especially in IoT and AI is a plus
- Smart and proactive stakeholder management skills
- You act as a role model in living the Siemens growth mindset: You are promoting ownership culture, coaching teams, and realizing cross-organizational collaboration.
- Situational sensitivity and assertiveness are a must in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, fast learner who enjoys working in a dynamic, agile environment
- Attention to detail, results driven, and customer focused
- English business fluency is required. German and other additional languages are a plus
- A university degree (BA/MA/or equivalent) in marketing, business or a related field completes your profile.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 25 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.