We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Head of Customer Services In vitro diagnostics- MESA (m/f)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Head of Customer Services for our Laboratory Diagnostics (DX) Service Business in our Middle East and Southern and Eastern Africa (MESA) Zone.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
You will be responsible for ensuring best in class, customer focused, industry leading and economical DX customer services within MESA zone and collaborate with the Zone Business Lead and managers to win and execute new projects. You act as a leader when driving our digitalization business, our CS DX strategy Service 4.0 and when supporting the CS DX country managers within MESA to achieve financial and operational targets. Furthermore, you are responsible for a successful partnership with our Service Business Partners in the countries under your responsibility.
In this role you will have responsibility to define zone financial and operational targets and to ensure that they are implemented by the CS DX managers in the countries. As the CS DX manager for the zone, you will also interact with our EMEA CS DX management team to report on status, discuss new initiatives and strategies, and deal with escalations to headquarters in USA. A key focus area that you will be responsible for is cost and work optimization, and you will have to find best practices and implement those that apply to MESA.
· Set financial and operational targets for all countries in the MESA zone in alignment with the CS DX Region Head and CS DX country managers
· Represent CS DX MESA towards CS DX EMEA Management and Headquarters
· Track progress on targets and report to MESA and EMEA management
· Align with and coach CS DX country managers in the zone on operational and organizational topics
· Align with CS country and CS zone managers
· Support the zone business management and participate in the MESA DX management as representative for Customer Services
· To coordinate and select headquarters and zone-specific improvement initiatives with necessary input from Zone Management
· You are heading short or long term one of the countries as CS DX Country Head depending on your location and size of the related country service organization
Key strategic priorities
· Implement the Service 4.0 initiative, e.g. establish proactive monitoring of our installed systems, evaluate external partner strategies for CS, implement new Project Management tools to drive productivity and hence profitability for DX in the zone
· In case of performance issues that cause customer dissatisfaction, you will support the country organizations in escalating the issue and ensure that it gets proper attention at headquarter and that a solution is found
· Monitor customer satisfaction in the countries and work with CS DX country managers to define improvement initiatives where needed
· Focus on initiatives and changes in the zone countries that improve service KPIs
· Strategic headcount planning for the zone in alignment with the countries and according to business needs
· To hold CS DX country managers accountable with regards to all CS DX defined targets and initiatives
Qualifications, experience, and skills
· Leadership experience with personnel responsibility
· Business experience setting financial targets
· Preferably knowledge about DX, but this is not a requirement
· Experience from an international organization/matrixed organization would be an advantage, but not a requirement
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
· Ability to work independently as well as being a strong team-player in highly diverse teams
· Ability to make decisions and implement necessary action plans
· Communication and negotiation skills
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.