By excelling at everything that we do, we inspire our customers, suppliers and employees to achieve excellence. Established in 1975, IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based international group, which manufactures and markets a well-integrated range of mass-market food products, related derivatives, intermediates and services.
The IFFCO Graduate Trainee Program is to cultivate and develop trainee as our future leaders.The Trainee will work through a series of core components including on-the-job training, learning interventions, assigned Sr. Leadership mentors & sponsors and other avenues for personal & professional development.
You will be an integral part of one of our sales team suporting business development initiatives and push continued growth in market share of our brands.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Plan the promotion calendar and monthly targets by customer for Modern Trade
• Manage Trade Drives in traditional trade
• Build the HORECA business understanding & related team skills
• Build capabilities of merchandisers / promoters by setting learning pathways for the team and tracking their progress
• Support the design & development of projects as assigned
- Based on projects for each rotation during the course of the Program
Work experience requirement
• You must be a resident of the country where the role is based
• You must be a Bachelor’s / Master’s graduate in Marketing/Sales from the year 2020 or 2021
To apply for this job please visit jobs.iffco.com.