Website Al Rostamani Group
The Al Rostamani Group is one of the largest and oldest business conglomerates in the United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1957 with the late Mr. Abdullah Hassan Al Rostamani as Chairman, the group has grown steadfastly and conscientiously over the last 50 years with the guiding principles of commitment, care and vision with a genuine concern for the community.
Finance Manager – Automotive
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Company: Al Rostamani Group of Companies LLC
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
Al Rostamani Trading Company is the sole authorized distributor of Suzuki and Citroën across the UAE with Sales, Service and Parts outlets able to serve its customers throughout the country.
Responsible for the day to day overall efficient financial operation and control of ARTC and will assist the Group CFO with the financial, resource and business management of the ARTC accounts in accordance with policies and within budgetary constraints.
To establish and maintain financial and management procedures. Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as relating to company. In conjunction with the General Manager to ensure adequate resources acquisition for the development of operations.
Ensures that the Administration and Commercial activities are performing well in accordance with the business plan of the ARTC.
- Implementation of policies covering all areas of Finance activities so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service to customers.
- Ensure that all financial and accounting activities and documentations of the ARTC accounts are properly administered, controlled and monitored on a daily, monthly and yearly basis;
- Ensure that all items in the financial closing checklist have been diligently taken care of before confirming monthly / yearly closing of the ARTC.
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of ARTC budgets and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon;
- Evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets prepare operational & risk reports for management’s analysis.
- Ensures that all department reports are prepared timely and accurately and meet department requirements, policies and standards
- Manage the entire receivable process to ensure that all contracted payments are received on time and reconcile and provide analysis of changes in receivable and financial impact.
- Manage the entire payables process to ensure all vendor payments are paid accurately and on time and also that relationships with suppliers remain positive.
- Manage the entire expenses process to ensure all business related activities and business maintenance related expenses are paid accurately and on time.
- Manage the finance reporting schedules to ensure all scheduled reports for senior managers as well as all ad hoc reports when requested are produced accurately and on time for stakeholders that these reports reconcile accurately with the data on the system and are clearly represented for all to understand.
- Overall responsibilities for the ARTC accounts compliance with audit procedures, requirements and needs for documentations;
- Responsible for the responses to issues /NCRs issued by the auditor – management responses, associated action plan and its implementation to ensure deterrence of similar cases in the future.
- Check and reconcile work completed by team members prior to sharing with the GM and Senior Managers to ensure accuracy.
- Leadership responsibilities to ensure the effective achievement of functional objectives through the leadership of function – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
Degree educated and fully qualified accountant qualification such as ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- At least 8 years’ experience in a Finance role
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Leadership role
Knowledge & Skills
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent influencing skills
At Al Rostamani Group, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.
Apply now »
To apply for this job please visit careers.alrostamanigroup.ae.