Website Publicis Groupe
ng from Holding Company to a platform. Highly modular, Publicis Groupe’s Connecting Company model is a unique platform that gives clients plug & play access to our best-in-class services. Supported by a Global Client Leader (GCL), our clients benefit from a borderless, seamless service that drives the alchemy of creativity and technology.
Executive – Content Creator (Filmmaker)
Present in over 100 countries and employing nearly 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world. Publicis Groupe is listed on the Euronext Paris [FR0000130577] and is part of the CAC 40 index. Active across the entire value chain, Publicis Groupe offers its major clients a transversal, unified and fluid model allowing them access to all the Groupe’s tools and expertise around the world through the mantra “The Power of One”.
As an Executive – Content Creator (Filmmaker), you are responsible for creating visual content across multiple communication touchpoints by bringing brand storytelling and product life through audio visual media while applying the global quality standards. Another key part of this role would be creating agile photo/video shoots and post-production.
Candidates for this role enjoy the considerations of aesthetics, visual communication flow, the golden ratio, the rule of thirds, color, and typography including how these design tools can be used to create compelling marketing content – regionally and globally. You will be an active member of the Publicis Content Product, Brand & Creative Team.
In addition to the Brand & Creative Team and Product Marketing Team, you will collaborate regularly with the other practices and entities within Publicis Groupe.
When creating Client brand assets you should:
- Have a desire to merge knowledge and experience with business and art.
- Consider the information architecture to ensure relevance, accessibility, and users´ visual processing abilities.
- Leverage emotion to create memorable, visual impact.
- Ensure that brand positioning and usability go hand in hand.
- Think Platform-up
- Be a positive and proactive person with the ability to innovate new ideas and learn new things every day
- Be an adrenaline junkie who loves challenges and is a very good problem-solver
- Be a person with strong sense of urgency and purpose and deadline oriented
- Be a master of your phone and Camera
- A creative and innovative thinker and planner who goes above and beyond for the love of art and craft
- Understand camera settings and equipment that supports in outputting high quality content
Overall, the goal of this role is to bring our clients’ brands to life for consumers through audio-visual media. An understanding of various needs across different marketing platforms, especially digital, and the needs of differing audiences will be key to success.
- Shoot all photography and videography in the in-house content studio & outside the studio.
- Perform Video Editing
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Creating video treatments and storyboard for video ideas.
- Create, edit and source visual content for Instagram and TikTok (videos, photos, reels, GIFs…etc.).
- creating content to several social platforms on the fly.
- Organize the content library in an easy-to-navigate way for internal and external parties.
- Stay atop of current content and technology trends and how those may affect your client business
- Brainstorm with team members to develop new ideas
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
- Perform consistently against all published KPI’s and scorecard objectives
- Create content and design visual packages to communicate digital and non-digital brand messages such as social media campaigns, marketing emails, PR and print materials.
- Ensure completed projects are high quality and on schedule to adhere to content briefing, production schedules and workflows.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within proposed ideas.
- Collaborate with editors and other brand and creative team members to implement creative direction.
- Manage status updates with our teams, recap emails, and administrative tasks.
- Researching industry-related topics
- Ensure client compliance, process consistency and client quality assurance
- Proactively suggest new opportunities to the client teams (with an eye to upsell and cross sell broader Groupe proposition)
- Participate in new business pitches as required
- Bi-lingual (English / Arabic) proficiency is ideal
- 1 year of agency experience or in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Have a firm understanding of color theory and how vital the right choice of color scheme is and design with an eye for how elements match the tone
- Demonstrable experience shooting and creating content for organic and/or paid social media, ideally Events, products, food and/or lifestyle focused content
- Candidates with videography and video editing abilities, especially for short-form social media content
- Hands on experience using post-production and design software such as:
- Adobe Premiere, Mobile editing software & Adobe Photoshop is a Must.
- Adobe After effects, 3D, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign is a plus.
- Experience running photoshoots as well as a deep knowledge of the equipment and pre-planning required (managing freelance resources, location scouting, lighting, video, Audio and camera equipment)
- Excellent eye for detail and passion for creating meaningful lifestyle content that inspires
- An interest in analytics and understanding of how creative content needs to perform in a business setting
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel both domestically and regionally within the Middle East
- Experience with social media management
- Experience working with a multitude of sectors
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.